Choosing a Consultant
It's not easy to choose a consulting firm that will become your trusted advisor, one that will focus on your goals rather than their standard process and will have a proven way to keep you in control. TMC has become the trusted advisor to many and here are the criteria that they used to choose us.
- The firm has a good reputation and references.
- The firm has experience in what you want to accomplish.
- The consultants are friendly and relaxed - can work well with people at every level of an organisation.
- The consultants clearly communicate what services are being offered and how that will meet your requirements.
- The consultants respect your views and goals.
- The firm is clear on how you will be billed, and for what.
- The firm has a process for keeping the project on track.
- The firm has a process for continuoulsy assessing the effectiveness of their approach.
- The firm has a process for keeping you up to date on progress as well as the risk of schedule slip and changes to deliverables.
- The consultants will tailor their approach to your specific requirements, both initially and as the project progresses.
Contact Us: 604.683.1103 |