The Professions face a variety of challenges, including:
- Economic globalization and outsourcing
- Changes in trade barriers and regulations
- Increasing client demands for online information
- Concentration of firms/practices
- Opportunities raised by IT and telecommunications technology
TMC has helped many clients in the Professions sector to meet these challenges through improvements to business processes as well as through changes to IT and telecom systems and services. A few of our Professions projects include:
- Ellen was engaged to testify as an expert witness.
Prominent Vancouver Lawyer
- TMC provided an expert opinion on whether remote monitoring was available in 2004.
A Vancouver Law Firm
- TMC provided infrastructure consulting services as part of the new building design team.
Coordinator of Facility Services, a Canadian Professional Association
Contact Us: 604.683.1103 |