The resource industries face special challenges:
- High cost of capital compared to their return on capital
- Competition from Asia and elsewhere
- Cyclical prices
- Aging capital equipment
- Increasing regulations and reporting requirements
- Low risk tolerance
TMC has helped many Resource sector clients to meet these challenges through improvements to business processes as well as through changes to IT and telecom systems and services. Here are a few of our Resource sector projects:
- TMC project managed the acquisition and installation of multi-site infrastructure.
Information Technology Manager, a Resource Company
- TMC designed and acquired a seven site voice systems network.
Vice President, a National Resource Management Authority
- TMC assessed the implications of bringing voice services in-house.
Project Co-ordinator, an Electrical Utility
Contact Us: 604.683.1103 |