The transportation industry faces special challenges. These include:
- An aging population that will stop driving
- A cultural push to improve public transit and low cost transportation
- Aging roads, rail beds and bridges
- Demand for new technologies
- Demand for an improved customer experience
- Safety concerns - weather problems and natural disasters
TMC has helped many Transportation sector clients with market research, engineering and design services, improvements to business processes as well as through changes to IT and telecom systems and services. Here are a few of our Transportation sector projects:
- TMC completed an assessment and redesign of the airport's WiFi system.
CIO, a major Airport Authority
- TMC oversaw the upgrade of the IVR system to voice recognition technology.
Customer Service Manager, a Ferry Company
- TMC conducted a data centre study and designed and project managed the new data centre.
Data Centre Manager, a regional Transit Company
Contact Us: 604.683.1103 |