Unified Communications can mean different things to different people. Wikipedia defines it as “communications integrated to optimize business processes.” Others define it as any device, anywhere. Unified Communications consulting services, including needs assessments, strategies, systems acquisitions and project implementations are delivered through a suite of technologies:
- IP telephony
- Unified messaging through MS Outlook or other client, supporting voicemail and email, and to a lesser degree, SMS messaging and fax
- Audio, video and web conferencing
- Collaboration via shared control of documents or conference presentation screens
- In contact centres, Unified Communications can include shared web page viewing
- A primary driver in business process improvements is the integration of devices, where a user can communicate effectively and easily whether they use a desk phone, cell phone, desktop, laptop or tablet
TMC has helped many clients deliver on the promise of Unified Communications. Here are a few of our Unified Communications projects:
- TMC conducted a voice systems review.
General Manager Information Systems, a Shipping Company
- TMC assessed requirements, developed budgets and acquired systems.
Acting Secretary-Manager, a private Business Club
- TMC developed a unified communication strategy.
CIO, a National Retailer
Contact Us: 604.683.1103 |