LAN Infrastructure assessment, design/redesign and project management addresses many issues:
- Core network
- Distribution network
- Access network
- Traffic modelling in core and distribution network
- Redundancy and resilience
- VLANs for user types and traffic types
- Quality of service - prioritization and quality metrics
- Filtering for security and applications chatter
- Management and reporting
TMC has helped many clients assess, redesign, optimize or replace their LAN Infrastructure. Here are a few of our LAN Infrastructure projects:
- TMC designed the LAN and WAN network.
IS Director, a major BC Hospital
- TMC provided infrastructure consulting services as part of the new building design team.
Coordinator of Facility Services, a Canadian Professional Association
- TMC conducted an IT Assessment and developed a strategy and roadmap.
Director IST, a major Charity
Contact Us: 604.683.1103 |