Contact centres have evolved from their predecessors, the call centres. They are centralized or distributed groups of agents that handle inbound and outbound contact with customers. They use routing software that connects the customer to the appropriate agent and Customer Relationship Management software that manages the customer data. Contact methodologies may include:
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls
- IVR front-ends and self service
- Voice mail
- Web chat
- Web page push
- Agent access to customer screen (with customer permission, often used for help desk operations)
- One or two way video
- SMS texting
- Fax (yes, it still exists)
- ...and coming soon, augmented reality
- Management tools such as real-time queue stats, multimedia recording (including screen shots), Workforce Management, customer satisfaction surveys, real-time speech analytics�
TMC has helped many clients assess, redesign, optimize or replace their Contact Centres. Here are a few of our Contact Centre projects:
- TMC specified a new, distributed contact centre as part of the upgraded corporate network.
CIO, a Major North American Property Management Company
- TMC evaluated the speech recognition system to improve capabilities.
Marketing Manager, a Realty Company
- TMC reviewed proposals for a replacement outsourced call centre.
Executive Director, a major Charity
Contact Us: 604.683.1103 |