TMC provides clients with the following information security consulting services:
- Governance, risk and compliance interventions, including information security vulnerability, threat and risk assessment including privacy, confidentiality and identity theft
- IT systems auditing and reporting functions required by Sarbanes-Oxley, SAS 70, and Canada’s CSAE 3416
- Information security policy formulation, strategy analysis and development
- Information security awareness building, training and education
- Technology infrastructure analysis and design to support current and emerging information security protection mechanisms
- Payment card industry data security
- Security recommendations for Mobile Data Management including BYOD issues
- Security recommendations for network migration, VPN technologies and cloud/virtualization
TMC has helped many clients address their IT Security issues. Here are a few of our IT Security projects:
- TMC designed fibre connectivity between several offices and power generation sites.
IT Manager, a Canadian Power Utility
- TMC personnel have conducted a variety of risk assessment, security and governance projects.
A consortium of Five BC Credit Unions
- TMC conducted an IT Assessment and developed a strategy and roadmap.
Director IST, a Major Charity
Contact Us: 604.683.1103 |