Many projects meet their goals but donít actually meet a business objective. A critical foundation of project management is to review project goals in the light of business objectives and make adjustments if required. Project Management activities can include many responsibilities and tasks, including:
- Develop project charter
- Develop detailed project plan
- Develop and maintain schedules
- Chair project meetings
- Select TMC/client project team
- Manage/coordinate TMC client project team
- Minute project meetings including responsibility logs and risk management charts
- Develop/maintain communications plan
- All of the tasks associated with Systems Acquisition through RFP
TMC has provided Project Management services to many clients. Here are a few of our Project Management engagements:
- TMC managed the implementation of new telephony and contact centre systems.
Director Technology Services, a medium-sized College
- TMC project managed the engineering, installation and testing of a cabling system.
VP Finance and Administration, a Credit Union
- TMC project managed the acquisition and installation of multi-site infrastructure.
Information Technology Manager, a Resource Company
Contact Us: 604.683.1103 |