Systems Acquisition Through RFP
When going through a competitive bidding process, there are many factors that are important. TMC has helped many clients through the process and has provided the following:
- Access requirements
- Prepare specifications
- Include options to allow cost optimization
- Specify terms and conditions including service level agreements
- Specify response formats to simplify evaluation
- Prepare an evaluation matrix
- Supervise the RFP Process
- Assess the responses
- Review the options with the project team
- Prepare business cases with recommendations
- Assist with contract negotiations
- Project manage the implementation
- Control change management and voice verification
- Conduct systems acceptance
Here are a few example Systems Acquisition projects:
- TMC conducted the RFP process for the regional fibre build.
IT Manager, a Canadian Power Utility
- TMC prepared an RFP for telecommunications invoice auditing and management.
Global Director IT Infrastructure, a major Software Company
- TMC evaluated RFP bids for telecommunications cabling.
Director Information Systems, a large School Board
Contact Us: 604.683.1103 |