TMC has helped clients identify and comply with regulations that affect their operation. Some examples include:
- PCI security requirements
- 911 requirements
- Safety Code 6
- Email marketing campaigns
- IT systems auditing and reporting requirements
- Radio tower structures
- Outgoing contact centres and 'robo-calling'
- Access to carrier poles and right-of-ways
Here are a few example Regulatory Review projects:
- TMC designed a new tower and provided guidance through the regulatory approval process.
Director Regional Services, a large BC Municipality
- TMC investigated regulatory requirements and designed a solution for compliance.
IT Manager, a Canadian Power Utility
- TMC personnel liaised with the government regulator for credit union ERM practices.
Director - Examinations, a Financial Institution Regulator
Contact Us: 604.683.1103 |