Tablets have made a major contribution to many areas of productivity, sometimes in surprising and unexpected ways. Similar gains have occurred with smartphones with data plans but improving staff mobility brings risks along with rewards. TMC has helped clients develop a staff mobility strategy addressing the following questions:
- Should you support BYOD (bring your own device)?
- What should you include in your mobile device management plan?
- How to integrate your staff mobility strategy into your Unified Communications Strategy including twinning desk phones to mobile phones and accessing videoconferencing from tablets and smartphones.
- How will you disable a device or destroy its data when it is lost or stolen?
- Are your data plans cost and usage optimized?
- Is your WiFi network optimized to support the required usage patterns for your sites?
Here are a few example projects:
- TMC conducted a bidding process for mobility services including mobile device management.
CIO, a North American Land Developer
- TMC redesigned call routing technology to optimize support for mobile agents.
Marketing Manager, a Realty Company
- TMC completed an assessment and redesign of the airport's WiFi system.
CIO, a major Airport Authority
Contact Us: 604.683.1103 |