There are many collaboration technologies and business processes that allow an organization to make decisions, manage projects and meet customer requirements more effectively and more quickly. TMC has worked with clients to increase collaboration through:
- Assessing current business processes
- Building process models
- Reviewing process and collaboration-technology options and implications with clients and facilitating consensus decisions
- Acquiring collaboration technology
- Project managing transformation
Here are a few example projects:
- TMC developed a national unified communication strategy which included network resilience.
CIO, a National Retailer
- TMC built a business case for in-house vs. commercial audio conferencing system.
Global Director IT Infrastructure, a major Software Company
- TMC improved disaster communications for first responders, military and government.
IT Manager, Municipal Coordinator
Contact Us: 604.683.1103 |